I would like to thank fellow Word Press blogger Jessica Nielsen, wife, mother and indie author, for my nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award. To find more about this supermom, with a penchant for dropping the odd F-bomb, head over there now! https://jnsupermoms.com
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
So, thank you, Jessica, I am well-chuffed to have received a nomination.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your blog post.
4. Answer all 11 Questions asked of you by the blogger.
5. Nominate up to 11 New Bloggers to receive the Award and notify them.
6. Create 11 New Questions for your nominees.
Here are Jessica’s questions for me:
and here are my answers!
- I first wrote a poem, aged seven, and won a Blue Peter Badge, and it kind of evolved from there.
- No fiction published yet. I have one novel ready to go, one almost ready to go and am working on a memoir as well.
- Fate did me a favour in 2015. I was made redundant and made the decision to spend my time trying to be a better writer.
- I like them both.
- I’m not sure it is successful! It is niche-less. I write what I feel like at the time, and coat whatever it is with a little humour. Have had a few visitors though.
- Never give up! Writing is a series of knockbacks. Keep writing through it.
- My Suzuki.
- Probably not, but I’m way off squeaky clean. I drop the F-bomb in my first novel a few times and will be dropping it more often if I can’t get a publishing deal.
- Roots (currently)
- Ocean, every time.
- I am a wine-drinking dentophobe.
NOW FOR MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- What drew you to writing
- How long have you been writing?
- Do you write full time?
- Do you have any books out
- Do you have a writing buddy? Cassie the Blog Dog is mine.
- What is your favourite meal?
- What is your favourite wine?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is the quirkiest thing about you?
- What is your goal for 2020?
- What is your all-time writing goal?